Finding and Retaining Talent You Can Trust.
Talent with proven expertise and future potential.
With proven expertise and future potential.
What no one else does.
The Fahr Group specializes in locating hard-to-find top talent from vice president to C-level positions on a retained basis across ALL INDUSTRIES and ALL EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS.
We promise to complete the search—presenting you with top talent you can trust—from the first hello to the final handshake in just 90 days.
- Business Services
- Consumer Goods
- Energy / Power
- Food / Robotics
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Leasing & Finance
- Not for Profit
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- CEO / President
- CFO / VP of Finance
- CIO / CTO
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Sales Leadership (Vice President to Chief Sales Officer)
- Human Resources (All disciplines, Vice President to CHRO)
- Legal (General Counsel)
And more … We purposely do not niche ourselves. We stay nimble and go where we’re needed most.
You don’t have time to waste.
The Fahr Group Advantage
We will present to you exceptional candidates who can start, typically, within 90 days. We match talent to your corporate culture and values. We deliver transformational executives with records of making positive impacts on their organizations.
We offer you a search firm with uncompromising principles that will get to know your company from your perspective. As a member of your team, we represent you accurately, enthusiastically, and confidentially to all potential candidates.
- A search process that locates your executives within an urgent timetable.
- A search process that identifies the executive with the right skill set, the right leadership style and the right cultural fit—the first time.
- A search process with open communication, often, so you’re never in the dark about the search.
- A search team regarded in the industry for its integrity and principled standards.
Just ask our clients. They know, first-hand…
I had the pleasure of working with The Fahr Group for several searches during my 15 years as Chief Operating Officer of a financial services company. TFG exceeded my expectations with each search, not only with the quality of the candidates delivered but also with a highly organized and extremely efficient process.
This process provided thoroughly-vetted candidates for our team to interview:
- Before the search, TFG spent a significant amount of time getting to know our company and the specific requirements of the position, asking many thought-provoking questions.
- TFG explained its plan to identify viable candidates and provided an estimate of the time it would take to fill the position.
- Finally, during the search process, TFG proactively reached out to prospects at many different companies. TFG did not rely on board posting to merely assemble a list of people looking for jobs, but sought the best candidates in competitor organizations for our company.
- The team prepared a very thorough executive summary sheet for each candidate for the interview phase, which included a panel process that resulted in a valuable discussion with the candidate, which TFG attended, rather than several one-on-one question-and-answer sessions.
Throughout each search, TFG proved the utmost professional. TFG remained accessible throughout—conducting update calls at least once each week—and took great pride in finding the best candidates for each position. It was a great pleasure working with TFG to fill our recruiting needs and I would not hesitate to work with TFG again in the future.
— Financial Services, Chief Operating Officer
What Fast-Moving Companies
Summary. Lack of speed has been troubling companies for decades. The difference is that, today, with everything moving so much faster, a lack of speed can mean more than just a few missed opportunities — it can put companies in a very precarious position, especially those in markets where they face competitors that can sense and respond far more quickly. Slow-moving companies increasingly will find themselves fighting for relevance or, in some cases, pure survival — and leaders know it.
Companies that recognize the competitive advantage of speed do four things differently:
1) They rely on data (and know how to make sense of it); 2) They empower localized decision-making; 3) They reward speed over perfection; and 4) They create powerful ecosystems around the seamless exchange of data.
“I feel the need…
the need for speed!”
This iconic line sets the tone for the original Top Gun movie, but it just as well could be the mantra for today’s chief executive officers. CEOs everywhere find their organizations struggling to keep up with the quickening pace of change in everything — from customer expectations to business concepts to societal trends — and it’s preventing companies from truly maximizing value.
Primarily driven by technology, especially mobile and social, ideas now propagate throughout the world with lightning speed.
To read the full article, complete this simple form:
Impacting Companies… Changing Lives!SM
We’re the executive search firm that does what no one else does. A team of seasoned consultants, we provide a premium service uniquely designed to identify and recruit top talent to ensure a match of culture and values between each and every candidate and client 100% of the time.
Philadelphia Metropolitan Area
Serving clients nationwide
(856) 400-FAHR (3247)